Need some help becoming a bestselling author?
A GREAT COVER SELLS YOUR BOOK… SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
Welcome! Over the past ten years, I’ve been fortunate enough to work with bestselling authors like Joanna Penn and Pat Flynn, and become an expert in every aspect of publishing – from book design to launching a bestseller. In 2016 I finished my PhD in Literature, got featured by CNN for organizing a writing retreat in a French castle, and started publishing my own fiction.
These days I rarely accept new clients, but I’ve put together a whole bunch of resources to help you design, publish and market bestselling books. My online courses and design templates will help you get a cover you love on a budget and learn the marketing techniques I’ve used to build my Kindle income up to over $8K a month.
DIY Book Design
Recently I put my book formatting templates and book cover design templates altogether into one “Epic Book Design Package.” I included my $197 course on book marketing, and then cut the price to $67. If you want to have more control over your publishing, the videos and templates will help you design better books, without making critical mistakes that will kill sales.
- Book formatting layouts in Word and InDesign
- Huge list of best fonts for every genre
- Book cover templates / online book cover tool
- Cover design secrets video course
- Amazing 3D book promotion images
- My first course on marketing, Reach Your Readers
Custom Book Cover Design
Quality book cover designers usually charge over $500 for covers, and I don’t often recommend cheaper options. However, EbookLaunch does excellent custom covers for a very reasonable price, and I’m confident they can help you if you’re looking for something more affordable. Check out their samples and pricing.
99designs is another great option for book cover design on a budget, or for first-time authors who aren’t sure exactly what they need. If you sign up with my links, you can join the “Does My Book Cover Suck” Facebook group and ask me for feedback on your design contest to help choose the cover that will sell.
GRAB MY FREE GUIDE TO PUBLISHING BESTSELLERS
This is a brief guide to the book marketing strategies I’ve used to become a full-time author in under a year. We’ll discuss paid advertising, release strategies, pricing and pre-orders, book giveaways, how to target your audience, viral exposure and press coverage, marketing hacks, and how to reach your first $1000 on Kindle.
You'll also learn...
- How to write books that sell
- How to cut your marketing budget in half
- How to get long-term, organic visibility
- How to write a book description that actually works
- How to get 100 book reviews in a week
- How to build a huge email list of engaged fans quickly
- Avoid the “30-day cliff” and keep selling on autopilot
- How to build an author website that attracts and converts
GRAB MY FREE GUIDE TO CREATING BOOK COVERS THAT SELL
- 3 Foolproof Layouts That Work for Any Genre
- 8 Cover Design Secrets Publishers Use to Manipulate Readers into Buying
- 60 Fonts You Should Never Use on your Book Cover
- 7 Foolproof Design Strategies to Make your Cover Perfect
- The Best Free Online Graphic Software for Your Book Covers
- 300+ Recommended Fonts for Every Genre
- 5 Common Book Cover Myths Most Indie Authors Believe
- The Simple Tweak that Tripled my Book Sales.
- How to Find the Best Art and Photography For Your covers (and check that nobody else is using them)