Bestselling book cover design for indie authors
GRAB MY FREE GUIDE TO CREATING BOOK COVERS THAT SELL
- 3 Foolproof Layouts That Work for Any Genre
- 8 Cover Design Secrets Publishers Use to Manipulate Readers into Buying
- 60 Fonts You Should Never Use on your Book Cover
- 7 Foolproof Design Strategies to Make your Cover Perfect
- The Best Free Online Graphic Software for Your Book Covers
- 300+ Recommended Fonts for Every Genre
- 5 Common Book Cover Myths Most Indie Authors Believe
- The Simple Tweak that Tripled my Book Sales.
- How to Find the Best Art and Photography For Your covers (and check that nobody else is using them)
Welcome! Over the past ten years, I’ve been fortunate enough to work with hundreds of bestselling authors and become an expert in every aspect of publishing – from book design to launching a bestseller. In 2016 I finished my PhD in Literature, got featured by CNN for organizing a writing retreat in a French castle, and started publishing my own fiction.
These days I rarely accept new clients, but I’ve put together a whole bunch of resources to help you design, publish and market bestselling books. Order a custom cover today, or get access to my DIY design templates if you want to design your own cover without making critical mistakes that will kill sales.
Don’t forget to grab my free guide to book design and watch the the book design tutorials I’ve made – even if you hire a professional, you NEED to understand the basics of book cover design.
Cover templates and custom book design for all budgets that will help your book SELL
The Epic Book Design Bundle – $67
I’ve invested thousands of dollars into online book design tools and resources, to help indie authors design better books without making amateur mistakes. My YouTube videos on book design have nearly a million views. Recently I put my book formatting templates and book cover design templates altogether into one “Epic Book Design Package,” then I included my $197 course on book marketing. I’m relaunching in 2018 with hundreds of new templates and an unparalleled online design tool. If you want more control over your publishing and the ability to make your own covers, get in now before the price goes up.
- Book formatting layouts in Word and InDesign
- Huge list of best fonts for every genre
- Book cover templates / online book cover tool
- Cover design secrets video course
- Amazing 3D book promotion images
- My first course on marketing, Reach Your Readers
Custom Book Cover Design – $349
Quality book cover designers usually charge over $500 for covers, and I don’t often recommend cheaper options. However, EbookLaunch does excellent custom covers for a very reasonable price, and I’m confident they can help you if you’re looking for something more affordable. Check out their samples and pricing.
99designs is another great option for book cover design on a budget, or for first-time authors who aren’t sure exactly what they need. If you sign up with my link, you can join the “Does My Book Cover Suck” Facebook group and ask me for feedback on your design contest to help choose the cover that will sell.